The Cherokee is Jeep’s compact crossover. The Cherokee brings a measure of ruggedness to the party in the way only a Jeep can. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is $30,490 and it comes with some outstanding features as follows:
• Safety: Whether driving across a country or down a rutted trail, Cherokee has over 70 available active and passive safety and security features to help give you and your passenger’s protection and peace of mind. Its high-strength steel creates a robust body structure that maximizes crash protection. The Jeep Cherokee has a forward collision warning system that uses radar sensors to detect if the vehicle is approaching another vehicle and alerts the driver with an audible chime. It also includes ten airbags and full-length side curtain airbags for better protection.
• Entertainment: The Cherokee 2017 is featured with Graphic Equalizer, Integrated roof antenna, 10 speakers, one year SiriusXM radio service, 2 LCD monitors in the front, 506w regular amplifier, GPS antenna input, speed compensated volume control, MP3 player, Aux Audio Input jack, voice activation, radio data system and external memory control.
• Towing capability: The Jeep Cherokee is capable of towing up to 4,500 pounds so you can trailer all kinds of gear. Equipping the Jeep Cherokee sports altitude with the available v6 engine will help in towing up to 4,500 pounds.
• Comfortable seating facilities: Looking for the best vehicles with extra seats? Then, the Jeep Cherokee serves as the perfect choice by giving extra rear seat legroom and cargo space. Optional power-adjustable front seats provide different ways to find the right position. The Cherokee seats five in standard cloth upholstery. There is ample room to install both forward and rear facing car seats and the front seat could able to be moved up to accommodate a rear-facing child seat. The second-row seat is adjustable forward and backward for better legroom and cargo space.
• Engine: The Jeep Cherokee is featured with 2.4 liter 4-cylinder engine with 9 speed shiftable automatic transmission. Its engine type is Regular Unleaded I-4. Its fuel tank capacity is 15.8 gal. The fuel economy estimates about 25 mpg in highways and 19 mpg in cities.
• Interior and exterior features: Some of the best interior designs include air conditioning with dual zone climate control, LED interior lighting, leather wrapped steering wheel, Alpine 9-speaker premium sound system, remote USB port, 8.4-inch touch screen radio with satellite navigation and much more. While the exterior features include 18-inch alloy wheels, hood decal, front fog lights, skid plate (fuel tank, front suspension, transmission, underbody), deep tint sunscreen glass, solar control glass, LED daytime running lights and much more.