If you can afford to run and maintain a luxury car or if you get a good warranty on them, then you can pick from the luxury cars mentioned in this article. These luxury cars cost under $10k and have heated leather seats, rich sound, wood trims, etc. If you try hard enough, you will find several choices of luxury cars within your budget.
Older cars may not have the latest technology and safety features seen in the newer models. However, do remember that luxury vehicles are quite expensive to repair. You may have insurance, but the cars can still sustain damages that aren’t covered by it.
Here is a list of the top five luxury cars under 10k.
- The 2009 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro®: This car gives a mileage of 21mpg in the city and 27mpg on the highway. It comes with an all-wheel drive and a turbocharged engine. This luxury car has a sleek style and delivers a smooth driving experience. It has three driving modes – Comfort, Auto, and Dynamic or Customized mode. It has other features like cruise control, dual zone AC, etc.
- The 2008 BMW 3-Series: It receives high marks for safety and stability control. It is one of the best luxury cars in the country. It is almost flawless, fast, fuel-efficient, and roomy. You can choose from several model options like sedan, convertible, wagon, or coupe. Moreover, all of these choices come with manual and automatic transmissions. The numerical names refer to the liters displacement. The 325 model has a 2.5-liter engine, the 328 has a 2.8-liter engine, and the X stands for fuel injection.
- The 2008 Lexus ES 350: It has a 5-liter V6 engine, power sunroof, power mirrors, and power windows. This is the best choice for long drives. It has cushioned seats, smooth ride quality, and a luxurious cabin. This car is known for its stylish looks, technology, posh interiors, power locks, power heated mirror, and walnut wood trim. It is a favorite choice for many people who are looking for luxury cars under 10k.
- The 2008 Lincoln MKZ: This vehicle has a 3.5-liter V6 engine, THX® integrated stereo system. MKZ is Lincoln’s bestselling car. It has reasonable repair and maintenance costs. It comes with alloy wheels, leather upholstery, leather wrapped steering wheels, rear parking sensors, and heated and cooled seats. It is not hard to find a 2008 Lincoln MKZ.
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz S-Series: It has a 3-liter V8 engine, and another option is a 5.8-liter V12 engine. This car comes with heated seats and quad-zone climate control. The S600 is a luxury vehicle through and through. It is also the top pick for people who want a power-packed performance.
Do keep in mind that since these models are old, it may be hard for you to find body parts if your car is damaged in a collision. Moreover, insurance claims will be expensive too.
Whatever model you finally choose, do make sure that you check out the car’s papers, insurance, history, etc. Do drive the car beforehand and carry out a physical examination too. Though these cars are old, they still have many years of luxurious performance left in them.