Most people reach a point in their lives where they want to enjoy finer things, and this bucket list usually includes the latest luxury car. There are over 200 cars from sedans to SUVs to convertibles currently available in the market. People look for small, mid-size or full-sized luxury cars. Continue reading to know more about the best new luxury cars of 2018.
- The Mercedes AMG E63 S Wagon: It comes with an eight-cylinder, turbocharged engine with an all-wheel drive. This luxury car has ample cargo space and top-of-the-line technology. Its 4.0 twin turbo engine packs quite a punch. Mercedes has given its E class wagon a big and powerful engine. It has 603 horsepower and 627 lb-ft torque with a nine-speed automatic transmission which sends power to all four wheels. The 4,700-pound car can go from 0 to 60 in 3.4 seconds.
- The 8 Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo Turbo S E-Hybrid: This long vehicle is a sports wagon with a big engine. The latest model of this luxury car is quite fast. At the same time, the engine is quite frugal as it gives 49 miles per gallon. It is an all-wheel drive that delivers 680 horsepower its combination of a 4.0-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine and an electric motor.
- The Lamborghini Huracan: This car has a 5.2-liter V10 as standard with output that has been increased by 28 horsepower and 29 pound-feet of torque which ensures that you get 630 hp and 442 torque, respectively. It also has a seven-speed dual clutch transmission which is controlled by a fine steering column mounted on shift paddles.
- Porsche Carrera GTS 2018: It is one of the best new luxury cars which comes with a six-cylinder engine and a rear wheel drive in a double passenger coupe. The GTS also comes with a new Sport Design Front Fascia, exterior mirrors, wider rear bodywork, black badges, and black colored 20-inch center-locking forged aluminum wheels.
- The 2018 Mazda MX-5 Miata: The Mazda Miata comes with a four-cylinder engine and a rear wheel drive in a two-seater convertible body. The manual car comes with an easy-to-modulate clutch with perfect pedal placement for heel-and-toe action, making this one of the best new luxury cars of 2018. The vehicle’s handling balance is aided by its BILSTEIN shocks, front strut tower bar, Bridgestone Potenza S001 205/45R17 summer tires, and a limited-slip differential. The Mazda Connect System with a seven-inch center screen handles infotainment functions that include navigation, a crystal clear nine-speaker Bose audio setup, satellite radio, and Bluetooth functionality.
- The 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Velar: This vehicle comes with a turbocharged, four-cylinder engine and a four-wheel drive in a five-seater SUV body. It is often included on lists of the best new luxury cars of 2018. The air suspension, optional locking rear differential, and Land Rover’s excellent Terrain Response® 2 system augment the Velar’s capabilities mightily, enabling roughly 9.9 inches of ground clearance and a fording depth of 25.6 inches. An onscreen wade sensor compliments the All-Terrain Progress Control (ATPC), as well as a particularly helpful 360-degree, multi-angle camera system. This system shows the driver what’s directly ahead of the vehicle when they are climbing over an obstacle.