The best crossovers are ranked on the basis of their benefits of high seating position, strong styling, third-row seating that can accommodate six or more passengers and more cargo space facilities that make the rider more comfortable.
• Honda CR-V: It is ranked as #1 in compact SUVs. Since it uses the Honda Civic platform in an SUV body it was called “CR-V” (Compact Recreational Vehicle). Overall it has been rated 8.9 out of 10. The CR-V’s average price is $24,045. It is best known for its ample back seat legroom, spacious cargo area, excellent fuel economy and advanced safety technology. It delivers mileage around 10.9kmpl in cities and 13.7kmpl in highways. Inside the Honda CR-V, there’s a seating for up to five passengers to sit comfortably.
• BMW X5: Its base price is approximate to $56,495. It delivers about 14mpg in cities and 30mpg in highways. BMW X5 has been proved to be a successful model for BMW. It hits a top speed of 230kmph. Wi-Fi hotspot and wireless device charging are now brandings available. It has a score of 8.8 out of 10 based on data elements.
• Mazda CX-5: It ranks near the top of compact SUV class for its outstanding performance, high-quality interior, smooth ride, roomy and comfortable seats, and laudable features. It has a score of 8.7 out of 10 based on the research. On an average Mazda CX-5 costs around $24,000.
• Kio Sorento: The Sorento is a value oriented ride for those seeking to avoid the minivan stigma. Its fuel tank capacity comes around 18.8 gal. Market average costs are approximate $26,239. Kio Sorento delivers about 21mpg in cities and 28mpg in highways.
• Toyota Highlander: Highlander is a large three-row crossover SUV with seating for eight. The quality of the material is high in Highlander. At present, the Highlander has a score of 8.6 out of 10 based on the evaluation. It offers lots of standard active safety features, above-average fuel economy, comfortable and quiet on the highway. The Highlander starts at $31,400 approximately. It is powered by a four-cylinder gasoline engine, a V-6 hybrid.
• Nissan Murano: Nissan Murano has a starting price of $29,770. It comes with popular features such as BlueTooth facilities, a rearview camera that helps in a wider view and a 7-inch display. Currently, the Murano has a score of 8.5 out of 10. Nissan Murano has been certified as a top safety pick by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).
• Cadillac XT5: The Cadillac XT5 is a good SUV vehicle. It is best known for its safety ratings. Even though it’s overall score is 8.1 out of 10. It does not require premium gasoline. It averagely costs $39,365.