As amazing as the current gen of Porsche 911s might be, spending six figures for the latest models could burn a hole in your pocket, which is a costly proposition, indeed. However, fans of Porsche’s best flagship series needn’t worry as an almost-unchanged design gives them many options of Porsche 911s to choose from in the last 12 years alone. Listed below are the best Porsche 911 models in the country:
- A used 2006 Porsche 911 2-door Cabriolet Carrera S has an average price of $29,888. The car has a 6-speed manual transmission and the engine of this vehicle runs on gasoline. The carbon fiber trim interior of the car is black in color. The exterior color of this vehicle is ‘Arctic Silver Metallic’. The cleanliness of this vehicle is well-maintained. The car comes with a Bose premium sound system and navigation system. The car has heated seats and these seats along with mirrors, windows and door locks are also powered. The car also features cruise control, climate control, keyless entry, rear defogger, driver and passenger airbags, air conditioner, tachometer, etc.
- A used sleek 2006 Porsche 911 Carrera costs an average of $35,888. The amazing car has a v6 engine that operates on gasoline and that has an engine capacity of 3.8 liter which also offers a manual transmission. The interiors of the car are a beautiful tan color and the external body of this car is burgundy. The car is amazingly maintained that assures a comfortable ride throughout.
- A used 2014 Porsche 911 AWD Turbo 2-door coupe is available for a price of around $129,800. The car has a 7-speed automatic transmission and the engine runs on gasoline and has a capacity of 3.8 liters. The interiors of this used vehicle are made of leather but the color can be customized. The external body color of the vehicle is black.
- The newest car on this list, the 2017 Porsche 911 Carrera, comes at a price of around $124,500 for a used vehicle. The car has a 7-speed engine has a capacity of 3 liters and operates on gasoline. The interiors of this vehicle are Bordeaux-red and its exteriors are black.
- A used 2014 Porsche 911 GT3 2-door coupe costs around $118,990 and comes with a 7-speed automatic transmission and an engine that operates on gasoline and has a capacity of 3.8 liters. The interior and exterior color of this used Porsche 911 model is black.
- The very popular 2006 Porsche 911 AWD Carrera 4S 2-door convertible can now be purchased as a used car for around $49,800. The engine capacity of this car is 3.8 liters and it runs on gasoline. This car has a 5-speed automatic transmission. The interiors of the car are black in color and its exterior body color is white. The car is in very good condition and has neither any technical nor mechanical problems.
- A used 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera S costs an average of around $69,900. The car has a 7-speed automatic transmission. The engine of the vehicle runs on gasoline and has a capacity of 3.8 liters. The interiors are black while the external body color of this car is Basalt Black Metallic.